These cancellation policies are valid for the Hotel Level, Nebřich 29, 257 44 Neveklov, Czech Republic.
- Cancellation conditions apply to cancellations made between the client accommodation services accommodation services and the accommodation provider (hotel operator).
- The cancellation fee is calculated from the total amount of the order.
- The cancellation fee is the compensation for damage caused by the accommodation provider.
- The accommodation provider reserves the right to charge a deposit, payable no later than 14 days before the stay. Deposit is 30% of the total amount of the ordered the stay, unless the landlord and the client otherwise.
- In case of cancellation of the stay, which was already made an advance payment and cancellation conditions according to the amount of the advance is paid higher than the cancellation fee, the landlord is obliged to return the excess amount to the ordering the cancellation fee.
- In case of early termination or interruption of the stay without fault unless the landlords the obligation to return to the Orderer shall reimburse the price of the stay or its proportional part.
Cancel conditions relating to cancellation of the booking by the guest:
- The hirer undertakes not to charge cancellation fees in case of cancellation within 14 days prior to the announcement of arrival.
- When you cancel a booked 13-10 days prior to arrival will be charged as a cancellation fee of 20% of the total price of the stay.
- When you cancel a reservation 9-5 days prior to arrival will be charged as a cancellation fee of 30% of the total price of the stay.
- When you cancel a reservation 4-2 days prior to arrival will be charged as a cancellation fee of 50% of the total price of the stay.
- When cancellation 1 day before arrival or on the day of arrival will be charged as a cancellation fee of 100% of the total price of the stay.
- When shortening the length of the stay, the same period as the reversal when the cancellation of the stay.
- Cancellation fee is a contractual penalty.
In case of cancellation for reasons of unavoidable events (death in the family, hospitalization of the customer or his family member, serious illness, natural disaster), the cancellation fee is not accounted for. Above, the client is obliged to substantiate the written evidence – not later than 3 days from their creation. These cancellation policies are valid for individual guests and for Group bookings.
In the case of non-payment of the advance, from which it would be possible to deduct the cancellation fee, the landlord has the right to send the purchaser an invoice in the amount of cancellation fees.
- These conditions are valid and effective from 1 January 2006. January 2016.
- Relations between the client and the accommodation provider shall be governed by the provisions of these conditions of cancellation.
- Cancellation policies apply only to a confirmed order in writing (email, letter).
- Order cancellation of the stay can be done only in writing (email, letter), which is confirmed by the accommodation provider.
- These business conditions persist, even after the termination of the accommodation agreement between the staff and the client.